Club Dress Code:
Member Responsibility: Members are accountable for their family members and guests. The dress code applies to all members, their family and guests over the age of seven.
Golf Course and Practice Facilities:
· Men - collared shirts with sleeves, turtlenecks, mock turtlenecks, sweaters, tailored-length trousers or golf shorts.
· Women – appropriate women’s golf attire to include golf shorts or skirts, blouses with a collar or sleeves
· Caps and visors are to be worn with the bill forward. Denim is not permitted.
Clubhouse and Dining Facilities: Business casual.
· For men - slacks or shorts with collared shirt, turtleneck, or mock turtlenecks.
· For women - slacks, shorts, skirts or dresses.
· Denim is permitted but may not have holes or be frayed in any way. Ballroom events require appropriate dress as specified.
· Hats are permitted in the Clubhouse until 6pm. Women’s hats are allowed if the hat is part of their ensemble.
Athletic Center: Appropriate exercise attire is permitted. Tank tops are not permitted. In peak hours, use of a particular piece of cardio/exercise equipment is restricted to one half hour. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.